Saturday, July 09, 2005

What Ever Happened to Good Cartoons?


Tony and me were talking about this the other day... Where have all the good cartoons gone? Geez... Saturday morning cartoons are now filled with Japanese fighting monster/dragon things. When I was little, my sister and I would get up early every Saturday morning, and we would watch Garfield and Friends with my mom, that and Seseme Street. We don't get Nickelodeon or Cartoon Network right now... We didn't have a reason to pay for it, but I guess we will pretty soon... So I don't know what they're showing these days, but you used to be able to see good cartoons on regular tv... It kind of worries me when I think about what they're going to be showing when Carlee's old enough to want to watch cartoons... Man, that picture is making me miss those cartoons even more... Wile E. Coyote was the funniest. :)

1 Comments:

At 12:19 AM, Blogger LoraLoo said...

The good cartoons seem to be long gone... I remember watching Looney Tunes with my Dad early on Saturday mornings and he'd be laughing so hard. As I got older I started to understand; there are so many references and jokes geared to the adults! I still laugh my butt off watching them. My husband and I had a Pepe and Penelope theme to our wedding, they are my favorite. Le Mew!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home