Tuesday, June 28, 2005

things i HATE to LOVE

1. Soaps... I watch The Young & The Restless, Bold and the Beautiful, and As the World Turns. They always have the same stories over and over, and yet... I just keep watching them!

2. Reality TV... ugh. Why is watching other people live while sitting on the couch so much fun?!? Well, it's not really fun, but addicting... you catch one episode and suddenly you have to catch the next show to see what happens to your favorite person. I'm not so addicted that I HAVE to see every single episode, but I hate that I love to watch them. If I catch them on tv, these are the ones I watch: Amazing Race, Survivor (only if I can catch up with who is sabatoging who), Beauty and the Geek, Big Brother ( I can't wait for the new one to start), 30 Days (at least this one has a purpose), Average Joe, Fire Me Please.... I can't think of any others, but I'm sure there are more, lol...

3. Junk Food.... double ugh! I wish I was one of those healthy food nuts. I know if I was, I would feel more energetic, be healthier (obviously), live longer (or so they say), etc. But DANGIT i love cokes, candy, chips, cake, all sorts of things. A few months ago, I made Tony stop by this little carnival by the mall just so that I could get a candy apple, and that was letting him off easy, because I really wanted a caramel apple AND cotton candy also. lol...

4. Commercials... LOL... most of them anyway, some are just stupid. But I love the funny ones, and the ones with catchy songs. I actually sing along with them. It cracks tony up. "Uh oh, the roll is bare. Momma's got some she can share. Is that enough? yeah, you can be sure. with charmin ultra, less is more....." Everytime it comes on. Goodness, how embarrassing! See why I hate to love those?

5. Collecting/Saving... I will collect/save anything if you let me... I've got magnets, shot glasses, coins, rocks, pictures, McDonald's toys, figurines, cookbooks, craft stuff, stamps, shells, dvds, clothes, cards that I've received in the mail, magazines.... I am a sentimental first rate hoarding PACK RAT...

6. Celebrity gossip. I love reading/hearing about celeb scandals, fashion failures, and articles that love to poke fun. why? i don't know... their self appointed superiority is ammusing, their wild rock star lives are entertaining to me (a mere average mortal), more so than their movie projects lately... my favorite blogs on this: kettyket go fug yourself gallery of the absurd

guess that's all for now... I'm sure there are more things that i HATE to LOVE but i can't think of them right now. :)

2 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, Blogger Jules said...

I'm with you on number 6.

Secretly actually interested in the entire Katie/Tom idiocy...oh, the shame!

 
At 12:50 AM, Blogger LoraLoo said...

I have watched the Young and the Restless since I was a little girl (Mom got me addicted early). You're so right, it's the same storyline, you can almost time it to seasons (i.e., young love tragedy for summer when young viewers are out of school). Why do I still record it every day? I just can't give it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home