Tuesday, June 21, 2005

schedule smedule

sigh.... the only schedule i'm on is carlee's... i cannot get anything done around the house. if i'm not feeding her, i'm changing her, and if it's not that, then i'm holding her as she falls asleep... but as soon as i lay her down, she wakes up and starts crying... i'm typing this with one hand in fact because she's in my left arm. i barely managed to eat breakfast, and lunch hasn't even happened yet... my mom told me that i was the same way as a baby... hmm... i dont mind, and she's just so darned cute. how could i possibly let her scream her little lungs out? sigh... i cant. :) i just wish i could somehow find a way to get more done around the house. yesterday, i tried waiting til hubby got home, but then i wanted to spend time with him and the baby, so i didn't get too much done.... little by little is the way it's gonna be i suppose...

1 Comments:

At 12:50 AM, Blogger LoraLoo said...

I was reading this post and having flashbacks! My little one just turned 1 on June 4...I sure know where you are right now. Everyone tells you it's going to get better and you'll get it all worked out - and they're right. The first three months were REALLY hard for me. The way I see it, you're in the worst of it right now, so just know there's no way but UP from here! Just wait until you get that first big smile. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home