Thursday, June 23, 2005

unpolished

I've recently decided to start writing again... I mean it this time... hopefully. I love to write. I have ever since I was very young... but for some reason it's hard for me to finish anything. I have a few stories I want to get on paper, but everytime I start I discourage myself and end up quitting that certain project. This blog has got me back into writing somewhat regularly, even though it's more like I'm talking to the reader instead of really writing. But that's okay, it's a few minutes break from "Okaaaay... Mommy's going to change your diaper," or "Carleeeeee, it's time to eeeeeat..." **She's actually taking a RARE nap on the couch so that I can write this** ... never mind, she's starting to wake up. More later hopefully, lol....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home