Saturday, July 02, 2005

Fun with Carlee

Carlee and I have been busy the past few days. On Thursday we got to go caching finally (after quite a long break) with our good friend Stress. I was surprised that she stayed awake the whole day! She got a little fussy every few hours when she got hungry, but thankfully, she didn't make it difficult to feed her. We ended up finding eight more caches. Carlee's up to forty now, mommy and daddy are up to 552. It was nice to get outside and enjoy the good weather. We hung out with Stress and the StressBoys the rest of the evening. We had a good day, and Carlee slept good that night.

On Friday, we went to Toys R Us. Daddy brought home an invitation for me. Toys R Us was having a special sale for Navy Moms to go to. We got to start shopping an hour before the store opened, and we got an extra 50% off all the clearance clothes! So, we couldn't pass up that opportunity! We found so much stuff for little Carlee. I bought mostly 3-6 mos. clothes because she'll be able to use those the longest since she's not quite into them yet. I only bought a few 0-3 mos. since she's already almost outgrowing those. She's up to 12 lbs already!!! And then I found a few 6-9 mos. outfits just because I couldn't pass them up at their prices. So I had fun shopping (which I always do) and Carlee slept for the most part so she wasn't any trouble at all. So, she's getting better about going out. Don't know what we have planned for this holiday weekend though.... we'll see.

1 Comments:

At 1:25 AM, Blogger LoraLoo said...

Toys R Us and Babies R Us. My husband is near banning my entry into those stores. :) I'm getting better... really, I am! Glad to hear you're getting out to do the caching thing (I need to read more about that). Happy 4th!

ps - how cool Toys R Us did that for Navy Moms.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home