Friday, June 24, 2005

google your favorite teacher

While surfing the net yesterday, I found the site to my old junior highschool back in my good ol' Texas hometown. I clicked on the faculty link just to see who was still working out of curiosity, hoping that the page was up to date. In the list I saw the name of one of my favorite teachers. I clicked on her name and sent her an email in hopes that she would still get it. I was so excited this morning to see a response already in my inbox! She is such a great person and a great teacher. I've always considered her a friend and it was easy to stay in touch when I lived back home because I worked at the local grocery store. And since it seemed like I was ALWAYS there (lol) I would always be working when Mrs.G came in and I would take her groceries out and we'd talk for a few minutes. So I was glad to find out that she is doing good and I'm looking foward to keeping contact with her. It's amazing what you can find on the internet, isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home