Friday, September 02, 2005

So.... yeah.

Yesterday was a busy day. I got up early hoping that Tony would call me to pick him up, but of course why would work let the guys off early even though they've been out the whole week? geez, what was I thinking? lol... anyway, around 2 I had to go pick up Dori from the vet.

"She can't use litter for a week," they said, "because if it gets in her paws, they'll get infected." So, after I brought her home, I had to sweep out the laundry room (well closet really), so that I could put her in there. They gave me shredded paper to put in her cat box, but up till now, she still hasn't used it... ugh.

A while after that, my good friend Loopy came over and we talked and caught up. Tony called and said they weren't going to let him off of work for a while, so Loopy and I decided to go do a few caches. We got five! yay! If you are a cacher, you understand what kind of a fix that is... ha ha! Anyway, Tony finally called and said, "I'm on my way home. Hurry, so you can see the truck."

THE TRUCK. I haven't posted about it, because I didn't want to jinx it, but I think it's okay now. Tony's friend is selling his truck. A Ford F-150. 2003. Nice. Took really good care of it. I mean NICE. and for only what he owes on it, because he doesn't want the payments anymore. WHAT?!? yeah. So, Tony is super excited. As soon as we seal the deal, I'll post some pics. :)

Anyway, so Loopy and I head back to the apartment. The guys are already waiting. Tony shows me the truck. Yes, I tell him, it is nice. He was grinning from ear to ear. lol... We decided to all go out for dinner. That was fun. After not having adult contact for a few days it was awesome to hang out. So we were busy, but a fun busy, not stressful. I love days like that. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home