Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Dori


I took the kitten to the vet yesterday morning... turns out she's 16 weeks! Even the vet said, "Originally I would of guessed no older than 8 weeks, but her adult teeth are already coming in which makes her about 16 weeks."

So, I guess she's going to be a tiny kitty. Oh yeah, and Tony changed her name, now it's Dori. She's cute, but hyperactive. She's been bouncing off the walls all day, and look at what she did yesterday:

Tomorrow I have to take her in between 7 and 8 in the morning. She's getting declawed. She's not allowed to run free when I'm gone because of the new couch. :) Here's another pic of her. This was only two days after we brought her in. Her fur looks wet because she still had all the flea spray on her. She's so cute.

1 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Blogger *s* said...

from nemo... you know, the blue forgetful/spastic fish? lol...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home