Saturday, August 13, 2005

Our First Date

In a loooooong time!
:D
It was so refreshing to get out, just the two of us, enjoying eachother's company. We originally were going to watch a movie, but weren't interested in anything showing. So, we decided to go bowling instead. I'm not good at bowling at all, but I had a blast. We played three games, the first one I won (I think Tony let me). Then we played three games of pool, which I suck at also, lol... You actually have to get out and practice to be good at either bowling or pool, which I don't get to. But tonight was great. We had sooo much fun, and I'm so grateful my grandparents watched Carlee. I really needed tonight! Now I'm tired, Good night!

1 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, Blogger LoraLoo said...

Congrats on your date!! It's so good to get out, and so necesssary to have time together to be adults. I'm glad you guys had a great time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home