Saturday, August 20, 2005

Thank goodness for the Indoors

Geez... could it get any hotter here?!? and I used to think Texas was bad! This past week was horrible weather wise! It's gotten up to 110 degrees IN THE SHADE!!! I could not believe it! It makes you not even want to go anywhere, and when you do it feels like all the water in your body evaporates by the time you walk from your car to the building! And the humidity just clings to you... ugh... humidityyouhumidity I had wanted to take my grandparents caching while they were still here, but so much for that. We all decided it was way too hot. Oh well. Hopefully next time. Tonight we are going to Sticky Fingers (the only BBQ place Tony and I like here)...

So Tony enjoyed gambling last night. He came back with 5 dollars more than he left with. lol... but hey, I told him it was better than coming home empty handed. He said while he was playing Black Jack that this girl kept hitting when she shouldn't have, and this old Japanese guy next to her was getting mad and yelling (in Japanese) because she kept taking the cards that he needed. LOL I would of loved to people watch there. Tony and I are going to try to go for my birthday in October... we'll see if I find anyone I trust to watch Carlee.

OHHH!!! The new couch came in this morning!!! Ahhhh!!!! I forgot to tell everyone that it massages too! Tony said to me, "How could you forget the most important thing!?!" lol... I took pics but I'll have to post them later. One of the delivery guys just had a baby boy yesterday he told us... awww... I felt bad that he had to work today. That sucks. I don't know what I would of done if Tony couldn't of taken time off from work when Carlee was born. I feel so lucky for everyday little things like that.

Hope everybody's Saturday is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home