Thursday, August 25, 2005

ComputerShmuter and lil kitty

Well, the other day, Tony was juuuuust about to transfer all of my files and most importantly all of my pictures (including every single one of carlee) on to discs so that we could put them on my laptop... Well, I saw the screen shut down, the computer wacked out.... Tony said after messing with it for a while, "Don't freak out, but I think we just lost the computer."

"WHAT? my pictures!!!" That's the one thing I am always sooo scared of concerning computers, is losing all my pictures...

"I said don't freak out," Tony said... He kept messing with it... got it up in Safe Mode, thankfully got all my pics and programs out. Thank GOODNESS!!! So, now the regular computer is dead... for a while at least. I think Tony is going to get a new motherboard (or something?) and replace it... I don't know anything about the inside of computers, I'm glad he does. lol...

Oh, and last night, we were just leaving the apartment to go to Walmarts for a few things and we happened to notice a little kitty out in the grass. There is a litter that was born, oh I would guess about a month ago, and we've tried calling to a few of them, but they all run away. This one, however, came right up to Tony. The poor thing was desperate for attention, and food it looked like. So he caught it, took it upstairs, and put it in the bathroom with some food and water. Soooo we had to buy flea stuff, and he spent probably three hours in there trying to get all the fleas off. I felt so bad for it, its skin is all tore up from those stupid fleas. It's still in the bathroom, I don't want to let it out until we kill all of the fleas. That's the last thing I need is for nemo to get them, and then to have them all over the apartment. stupid fleas. But what a cute Kitty! Oh, he named it Puppy. lol... So, now I have to make a vet apt. for it sometime next week. I think she (I say she because I think it's a calico, and I've always heard that calicos are all girls), knows that we saved her, because she's so affectionate. Cute thing. I'll post pics soon, I promise... the camera is full, and I don't know what Tony did with the usb cable... :)

1 Comments:

At 7:45 PM, Blogger *s* said...

lol... yeah, no kidding! Puppy is tony's responsability... or so he says.. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home