Thursday, August 25, 2005

tonight

So the sun is setting now, and the day is over. I had a lot of fun today. Carlee and I went geocaching with our friends NovemberBabies plus 1. I got one new cache for us, and I think seven for Carlee. We actually found a brand new cache today, well, NB+1 found it first :) but we were there. I realized how difficult it is for me to try to look in forest(y) type thicket with Carlee in the baby sling on my front. But it was alot of fun. After we finished caching for the day, we went to the Saturn dealer to get the oil changed. It was a little overdue, and I needed to get it done if I want to go to the event this Sat in Palatka. After about an hour there, we got home, logged our finds, washed up, and then my friend Loopy came over. I haven't seen her in a loooonog time it feels like, so it was nice to catch up with her. Then around seven we took Tony dinner since he has duty today, and missed dinner on the ship. Subways... yum. :) And now I'm trying to relax, but Carlee is being a little fussy. But that's the norm nowadays. :) Like Loopy says, "Beaight"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home