Thursday, July 21, 2005

This week was better

Alot better. I'm so grateful for the family and friends that I have, that care so much. They were so supportive through last week. And I'm okay. Though I know when we go back home, it's going to be hard to know that my GreatGrandma isn't there anymore, but at the same time I know she's okay now.

We've been keeping really busy. On Monday, Carlee and I were invited to go to the zoo with a new good friend of mine. It was alot of fun. I haven't been to the zoo in a loooong time, and I think I had just as much fun as my friend's 4 and 6 year olds! :) Anyway, we had a great time, and it was nice to have someone to hang out with.

On Tuesday, Tony got off of work early and we drove to Palatka (an hour away) to do a puzzle cache that I had worked all day on solving... My mom and her friends helped alot, because it was about Classic Rock, which I only recognized two of the album covers... lol... anyway, the cache was in a hiking trails park, and of course we hiked the loooong way to the cache. lol, but it was alot of fun. We also found our first earth cache while we were there too.

On Wednesday, I did nothing but laundry... because Carlee actually took her naps in her crib. So I got caught up there. Later last night Tony's friends came over and played Halo. It's funny to watch them play, because they get all mad at the other people online. :)

And then today was Carlee's two month appointment. She got five immunizations, I cried just about as hard as she did... :( But she was over it in less than two minutes after I picked her up, and I was still sniffling. :) She's been a little cranky all day, but they told me that she probably would. I have to quit writing now because she's getting fussy. Poor thing. Five shots would make even me fussy. :)

1 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Blogger LoraLoo said...

I'm glad to hear you're doing better.

Shots are soooo hard. I have such a hard time with that "Why are you letting them do this to me Mommy!" look. But they're so resilient. Like you said, she was over it in two minutes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home