Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Apartments Suck part2

UGH. I woke up when Tony came home late last night. He quietly came in the bedroom, trying to not wake Carlee who was sleeping on the bed with me. "Did you know the toilet's not working?" he whispered.

"What!?! Not working!?! It was fine earlier!"

"There's no water in the tank."

"At all?" He shook his head. "Ugh! What the hell?" geeez... if it's not one thing with this dang apartment, it's another. (They did finally come pressure wash the mold off the stairs, after we complained a couple of times, and someone (not us) called Health and Human Services.) (I was so pissed off about that...) Anywho...

Well, when I woke up this morning, sure enough throughout the night, the tank had only filled up halfway. I called the office and put in a maintenance call.... they still haven't showed up to fix it... And I told them about the mold growing on the air condition vent in the baby's room, but I think they're only going to replace it.... hope it's not anything harmful (not like they'd care or anything....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home