Saturday, May 14, 2005

I'm pregnant, I deserve a few complaints...

Now, I'm not usually much of a complainer... even during the whole pregnancy I didn't find much to complain about. But today there were a few things that irked me...

First, while we were at the movies a lady that was sitting two seats to the right of me pretty much talked through the whole movie. And she was by herself! She kept commenting on the movie, and wouldn't be quiet. grrr... and of course at least one cell phone had to go off, and that wouldn't of irritated me as much if the cell phone's owner had turned it off the second she heard it. Instead, we got to hear her whole ring tone song in full, right in the middle of the movie. Nice.

Second, we stopped by Home Depot to pick up some super glue for some cache ideas... And when we were coming back to the car, a family was getting ready to go into the store. The parents were busy with something, and one of their sons stood there chewing some gum(smacking, really, wide-opened mouth,) and stared at us as we walked by. I mean, he just didn't take his eyes away, and kept smacking his gum, and he was old enough to know better... I don't know, my family always taught me not to stare... especially when the people are walking by less than two feet from you. I don't know why that one bothered me so much... Maybe I'm just really sensitive right now about people staring, even kids, because I feel really, REALLY akward and huge, lol... I mean, I wasn't mad or anything... just kind of wondering if his parents had taught him not to stare that obviously or not... anywho...

Third, when we first got to Bennigan's we had to stand a few minutes at the entrance before the hostess FINALLY came to seat us. And it wasn't even busy, it was like 3:30!! Our waitress took forever to come out, and then didn't check on us once... Needless to say, she didn't get as nice of a tip as she could have. Another thing, oooohhhh..... I HATE those new nextel phones that people use as walkie talkies.... GRRR at a restaurant no less! We heard that annoying BeepBeep and then a static voice say something, and then a person a few tables away, BeepBeep hers and answer back. So, not only do we hear one person's voice (like if they were on the cell phone) but another's voice talking back, AND those annoying BEEPBEEPS every time one of them says something.... am I the only one that finds this annoying?

Well, that's my ranting for today... Like I said, I don't complain much, but I thought that I deserved to today, just because I felt like it... and well, because this is my blog, lol....

2 Comments:

At 12:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, you are entitled to vent...pregnant or not. Cell phones are irritating especially if the user is inconsiderate in their use (I guess they don't know how to use the silent button)& yes the "beep beeps" are VERY irritating. I think the people using them require a lot of attention. As for the little boy...well, that's been a problem since you were little...little boys (big ones too) awestruck & some w/ crushes over those blue eyes of yours. He knew beauty when he saw it...just ask your hubby :)

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger *s* said...

thanks for trying to make me feel better mom, but i don't think that was it... lol... just a rude little boy. :) oh well...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home