Thursday, May 19, 2005

Payback for an easy pregnancy?

Man! was yesterday miserable!!! goodness... it was like last night was PAYBACK for having such a fairly easy pregnancy up to this point. Contractions Contractions Contractions.... but they were twenty minutes apart... so I decided to tough it out since my water still hasn't broken, and I knew they would look at me, and say, "Sorry, you're not ready yet, go back home." and then my appointment which was scheduled for today would of been wiped out of the computer system once they ran my name through the hospital's computers... and my back was KILLING me... ugh. I couldn't sleep.... it sucked. But I know it's almost over.... and it will be worth it.

Today at the doctor's appointment, she was really surprised I was even sitting in the room because as she said, "I swear I thought you were going to have that baby last week!" So she checked everything, the baby's heartbeat is great, everything's fine.... I'm up to 5cm now, and the tension on the waterbag is higher than last week, the doctor said she was even nervous to do the exam for fear of breaking my water... but it didn't... so we're still waiting. But she said as soon as I start getting regular contractions even if they're farther apart to go ahead and go into the hopsital. So, yay.... it's getting really close! AHHH! I wish she would hurry and get here! lol...

3 Comments:

At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's almost over. You've done so well & I am VERY Proud of you. Wish I was there to help. JUST ONE MORE WEEK!!!!

 
At 1:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there!! I was on disability for most of my pregnancy, and NEVER left the apartment either! My wonderful, but eccentric husband finally started dragging me out. Thank gawd for that! He's a sweetie, and our smooth l'il operator is worth every moment! You have two people cheering for you in CA!

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger *s* said...

jas&julie-
aww.. thanks so much for ya'lls thoughts and support! as of this afternoon (5-21) she still hasn't arrived. It's nice to know others are keeping us in their thoughts, thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home