Saturday, May 14, 2005

Still Pregnant

yes... we're still preggo... :) can't wait for her to get here though! soooo exciting to know she could arrive anytime now! Today was fun, I can't believe it's already almost 6pm! This morning we had a pretty good breakfast, I was pleased with myself, I thought it came out pretty yummy. Scrambled eggs with cheese, hash browns, and bacon. Simple, but sometimes I can mess even that up... lol... (especially with our electric stove... I miss the gas ones back home)

After breakfast Tony decided to work on his first camo'ed cache. We got to use his new drill to make a hole in this mini piece of tree that we found. We put a small pill capsule in the end, so any cachers that are reading this are getting some helpful hints on our new hide... Hopefully we'll find a good place for it before GW3....

Then we decided to go to the movies. We saw Unleashed with Jet Li. It was pretty good, I liked it. It has a very interesting idea to it, that I would of never thought of: a person being trained to be another's "dog" so to speak... the story, acting, and fight scenes were all good in my opinion... the only thing I didn't buy was that the "daughter" was 18, the actress definately didn't look it.

Then we had an early dinner at Bennigan's... I got my usual monte cristo sandwich, that REALLY isn't good for you, and probably takes up two months worth of our decision to only eat at restaurants once a week... lol. But it was tasty... So that's all for my "what we did today" entry...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home