Monday, August 08, 2005

Our Weekend

This weekend was good. I had fun. On Saturday, Tony had to work, so I had planned on going geocaching with our friend Stress and his boys. Well, our friend PeeJay had told us he was interested in geocaching too, so I told him he should join us. So, he did. We drove to Palatka. We had planned on making a full day out of it, but I had the baby with us, and then Tony called and said he had gotten off of work early. So, we ended up leaving early, but we found 7 micros, and PeeJay said he liked geocaching, so that was cool.

Yesterday, Tony rearranged the living and dining rooms. We put the dining table out in the storage because we never use it. With that area empty, we moved the computer desk over there, and brought in my "craft" desk from storage. So, I'm really excited because I'm trying to get back into my scrapbooking. I've got to get started on Carlee's book! Anyway, the two rooms feel alot more spacious and less crowded. I like it alot.

Last night, we also took PeeJay out to dinner. He's officially free of their ship! yay! He's getting stationed in Miami though, so he won't be too far. So we'll definately have to go visit him once he gets settled in, and maybe do some caching too. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home