Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Magical Memories

Well, I was feeling a lot better yesterday, which was good since we had planned on going to Disney that day since Christmas. lol... I felt great all day and so of course, I thought I was over it... then last night at the hotel it all came back and hit me. ugh.. it was horrible, not only did I feel icky, but Carlee had a rough night as well... she just didn't want to stay asleep! But we managed.. and now we're home resting up.

Disney world was sooo much fun! I'm glad we finally went, we would of really kicked ourselves in the butt if we left Florida without visiting Disney! We didn't get to ride any rides because of having a little one, but it was still fun to sightsee, watch a few shows, meet a few Disney Characters, and shop for little carlee. lol... It was beautiful. I'll post a few pics here, but all the Carlee related ones are on her site. :)

(I know my shirt is huge... lol, but there was no way I wasn't going to be comfortable walking around all day.... haha)


Pirates of the Carribean show:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home