Wednesday, December 28, 2005

:(

well, I ended up canceling on my friend... :( **sorry K** I really wanted to go... Tony finally called back after I had been trying to reach him all day. I picked him up from work around 4, and he was exhausted. I asked him if he would still go with me, and told him I would even drive. I just didn't want to drive by myself... well, he said no, he was too tired. ugh... So I thought about it, and talked myself out of it I guess. I know I know... I'm such a freakin scaredy cat... I didn't want to drive to a new place downtown by myself with the baby, I didn't know how the traffic would be, how the baby was going to be, or if she was going to stress me out while driving... I know sounds stupid. oh well.... it was good I didn't go anyway, Carlee was horribly fussy last night starting at around 6. :( I don't know WHAT was wrong with her, but both me and tony were quite tired of it. But we managed... She was fussy and fought everything up until we finally put her in the crib and let her cry herself to sleep.

1 Comments:

At 11:44 PM, Blogger LoraLoo said...

Is she teething? There are lots of things you can try for that, let me know if you want any ideas.

Sorry you missed the museum... next time just do it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home