Friday, December 30, 2005

art collecting

I'm starting a new collection... lol... like I need something else to collect! but this is going to be really cool. They are called ACEOs, and I found out about them on ebay. Artists create trading card size masterpieces and sell them. They are small, 2.5 by 3.5 inches, so they're easy to store or display, and they're alot less expensive than buying huge original paintings! They are so cool!

I've already bought a few, but they haven't come in the mail yet. Seeing all the wonderful designs has really inspired me to start creating my own art. I am by no means an artist, but I love art, and I think it would be really challenging and rewarding to explore my own creativity. So, I'll probably be blogging about that soon. Anywho, if you want to see some original art just search ACEO on ebay. Really cool stuff!
*edit I made a link for you here.

I'm having fun playing Katamari with Tony. :) I love this game... lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home