Tuesday, December 27, 2005

day after day after christmas

So, my grandparents left this morning. early early... I was glad they drove down. Grandma helped me alot with dinner. It would of been so much more stressfull if I was doing it by myself. It definately wouldn't of turned out good that's for sure. lol...

Part of me wishes we all still lived in Texas so that we could spend every single holiday together, and see eachother more than once a year. :( especially now that Carlee's here. But I know it can't be that way for a little while anyway. Tony didn't have to work on Christmas like we thought at first. yay! It was a really nice holiday. But he did have duty yesterday (monday) and since that was the legal holiday, he was supposed to be off today, but that didn't happen... it's already noon... grr I don't know when he's going to get home.

If he doesn't get off in time, Carlee and I will be going to a museum without him... My friend K invited us. And it's something I've been wanting to do, so I can't wait to see it. I just hope Tony gets off on time... I hate driving across Jax by myself, but I'll do it if I have to. :D

1 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Blogger LoraLoo said...

So how was the museum? Sounds like Christmas was nice with the grandparents...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home