Saturday, December 31, 2005

my carlee aceo

I painted Carlee today. :) A painting of her crying when she was 2 weeks old. I think the photo is on her blog, probably in late May or early June entry. Anywho... it was fun! I know it's really amateur but that's okay. I love it and Tony thinks it's cool. :)
I wish I had a scanner, you can't even really tell the colors I used. And the ink smeared a little when I painted over it, but it's okay. I brushed away from her mouth because I was trying to make it look like that's where all the noise was coming from lol... Kind of abstract and not at the same time, no? :) I had fun.

2 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Blogger LoraLoo said...

Once again you show how crafty you are. That's a beautiful painting! Oh, and I like the brown page too... teachers who stifle your own idea of creativity are horrible!

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger *s* said...

awww (blush) thanks loraloo
:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home