Friday, December 23, 2005

Tag!

I got tagged for the first time ever by Loraloo! yay! (I think) haha....

List 5 weird things about yourself:
(and I had to think hard, because I kept telling myself, "no that's normal!"....

1. I can move my pinky toe without moving the other toes.

2. I've never been drunk even though I'm legal now, this is weird simply because I come from a small town where most kids get drunk for the first time at 15 or 16.... (but that doesn't mean I don't drink, because I do.... just not enough to get drunk... I don't know why... tony keeps wanting to see me drunk, lol...)

3. I've always loved kid movies and shows... I love watching them... Nemo, Robots, Dora, Backyardigans (SOO cute!!) and my daughter isn't even old enough to request them... haha.. Tony gets annoyed when I quote the movies... haha. "in a aninanimanimone" "just keep swimming... just keep swimming..." can you tell Nemo is my favorite? lol... my cats are even named Nemo and Dori. (I think that might count as #4.)

4. This one might be a little redundant, but I keep everything... I don't think it's wierd, but tony does. I'm only listing this because a few seconds ago, I had to quit typing to take something away from carlee, and a cat whisker was on the floor... I picked it up and put it on top of the tv... why? I dunno, it's my cat's whisker. lol... plus I'll show tony when he gets home.

5. I saw a UFO once, I think. I was back in highschool and I saw a shooting star but then it stopped suddenly and zoomed the other way, and then disappeared! I don't know of any plane that can do that!

I just thought of some more too.... I have a heart freckle on my shoulder which is funny because of the saying "wearing your heart on your sleeve"... and I do. Oh and one of my pupils is bigger than the other.... okay...

I tag Mom, Britt (if she ever blogs again), Stress, and Loopy.
:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home