Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Society Says

Stay at home moms don't work... phsh. I wish. Ha. I'm exhuasted, and it's only 9:20 pm. I sometimes feel so much older than my age, oh well, I never was much of a party girl anyway. Carlee is a full time job, twice over. I don't get a break. I hope I don't sound like I'm complaining, I'm just tired. I'd like to go to sleep already, but she's wide awake. We've been up since early this morning, and while she took naps on me, I blogged and surfed the internet because I couldn't go to sleep. I almost took her for a walk today, but ugh, the weather was really hot... I thought about keeping the car too, to maybe go geocaching, just me and Carlee. But I talked myself out of it. It's too dangerous... I'd make an easy target, and there's always something bad happening around here... I'm still a small town Tx girl that hasn't yet adjusted to living in this huge city.... that's all. Have a good night ya'll.

2 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger LoraLoo said...

Ha is right! I went back to work after 3.5 months and felt like I was doing much less than I'd gotten used to doing at home. It's tough, especially with an infant. You're not complaining...you're just exhausted. Remember, it gets better. She'll learn to crawl, so you won't have to carry her all the time; she'll learn to entertain herself, so you can get some things done. Those are small things coming soon enough to keep your sanity intact. :)

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger *s* said...

sigh...
thanks loraloo
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home