Friday, May 13, 2005

Friday the 13th...

I took it really easy last night and today in hopes that Carlee wouldn't decide to be born on Friday the 13th... so far so good. :) Tony had a weirder friday the 13th than I did... wasn't his best day at work. He wouldn't come near me when he first got home, because he came into contact with a little girl with MRSA at the Tricare office... He didn't find out though until afterwards, well she only leaned on the desk, which he had to sterilize afterward. After he got home, he went straight to the bathroom to clean up and washed his uniform. I don't think we should worry too much about it, he wasn't in direct contact with the little girl, but we'll be sure to let the hopsital know when we go in... I couldn't believe that they would let a person with such a disease to go inside a building where there's plenty of pregnant women, children, and older persons that could easily catch things, well, especially without telling anyone, even the people that are working there... The only weird thing that happened to me was I noticed that our little blue guppy, "Bluey" was dead... :( I don't know what happened... I thought we were doing good with the tank, I think maybe the yellow guppy just kept picking at him and made him sick I guess... Who knows... It's Friday the 13th....

1 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Blogger *s* said...

thanks for visiting my blog, and for your thoughts and prayers! I do enjoy your blog, and when/if I ever figure out how to make my own list of favorites your blog would definately go on there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home