Wednesday, February 08, 2006

woohoo

Got my last fillings today! ugh! finally... lol... I don't know how many she did today, but the front side two hurt like hell when she gave me four shots... "the front shots hurt the worst" she said... yeah, thanks.

well, tony had the first part of the day off so we could take care of all this... my dentist appointment. Dr. signed my papers, so we took them over to the overseas screening girl. Tried to get our passports done, but the guy was gone and we waited forever and he never showed up... I got my hair cut today. Finally! I've been wanting to for a long time, and finally got the chance to do it. I love it. anywho... this is just a quick update. Tony had to go into work at 4:30 and still hasn't called for me to pick him up. :( grrr... and carlee's still up, because I know as soon as I put her to bed and she falls asleep, he's going to call and say, "ok I'm ready." lol
:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home