Saturday, January 21, 2006

5+ fillings....

Today I had another dentist appointment. :( Had five more fillings done... FIVE!!! grr... I hate it. I already have another appointment scheduled... I can't wait til this crap is over. Tony had duty yesterday, then today was a work day... we're so tired of it here. It's rediculous. I feel bad because I know work is sucking for him right now, and I can't do anything for him... Carlee was really good today. She even ate creamed spinach for dinner! (blech!) lol... she didn't seem to mind it though. Guess she's like her grandma eating that nasty stuff... haha...

Last night I was invited over to Loopy's house. She made yummy lasagna... it was SOOO good. Got to visit with friends for a long while. I'm jealous of E's html skillz... haha... and hopefully I'll be getting a sewing machine soon, and A is going to teach me how to use it, and then I'm going to help with her business, so that will be exciting. On a not so good note, another friend's son was in the hospital last night... it got pretty scary from what I understand, he had a really bad concussion, but the last I heard this morning, he should be okay. Thank God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home