Wednesday, January 11, 2006

you know I never have one single subject...

Tony bought me Dance Dance Revolution for Playstation2... I love it! lol... it's so much fun.. I still can't get past the beginner's level, but hey... :) We bought the mats off of Ebay.... **I LOVE EBAY!!** lol... anyway, we got both mats for 22 bucks... You have a center square, then a right, left, back, and up square... and as the arrows come up on the screen you have to step on that square. It's supposed to be like dancing, but it sure would take alot of hours of practice to look like you're actually dancing... lol... But it's fun.

I found another great deal on ebay last night. 3 nursring bras for 6.50 with 4.99 shipping... total that's less than I would pay for one at the store, and they're new with tags... However, I do wish SOMEONE would make prettier nursing bras... as soon as you put one on, it's like being instantly unsexy-ified... lol, that's another one for the dictionary... but they're necessary for a few more months... unless I get fed up with Carlee's current trick of biting me... she thinks it's hilarious.... yeah... funny...

I think I'm going to change the background here again... I don't really like the black... kind of too dark. I liked the light backgrounds better. Just thought I'd try something different.

UGH!!! we've been starting our overseas screening lately... OMG... Tony's got approved almost instantly, he just had to go get a checkup at the dentist... Carlee's got approved... Mine... well... yeah, NOT. The dentist won't sign off on mine until I get ALL my work done first. And I finally counted all the red marked teeth on my info sheet while I was at the office... yeah 12 teeth need fillings... still... OMG... So... I'm going to have to have around 4 more appointments to get that taken care of, and we're supposed to have our screenings done ASAP... :( great...

that's all for now....

1 Comments:

At 11:40 PM, Blogger LoraLoo said...

I used to do a LOT of e-bay shopping. I love e-bay!! For some reason I just stopped... not sure why.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home