Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Frustrations.....

UGH! I'm so sick and tired of mail services slacking off! and this is from a receiver's perspective, not senders... I live in a third floor apartment... We had a Christmas gift from Tony's parents that should have arrived over a week ago... No notes on the door, no calls from the office, nothing.. and I know I didn't miss it, because I'm a stay at home mom... and I'm ALWAYS home. So, on a whim I decided to check the front office just in case... "Do I have any boxes here?" I asked...

"Yes ya'll do! The DHL lady brought them a while ago, and said she wasn't taking two boxes up to the third floor..."

Sigh... this AGAIN... Is it not their job to bring it up to my home? If I lived in a house they would knock on the door... This is the second time DHL has done this..

and even USPS has done it a few times before too... Which sucks because instead of checking to see if we're home, they put a "we missed you" note in our box (dated on a day I KNOW i was home...) And then we have to go drive to the post office to pick it up, which wouldn't be so hard if we didn't have only one car that the Hubby takes to work everyday (and works way beyond USPS hours...)

ARGH!!!! I know it's a long way up... I take the three flight trip every single day, many times with arms filled with a baby, or groceries, or boxes, etc. etc. etc. And I wouldn't even be so frustrated if the front office would actually call and tell us when we have things there... which I know it's not their job to do that, but why offer to let mail services to drop things off, if they're not going to notify the receiver?

AHHHHH!!!!!!! ok.... i'm good now. :)

Ugh.. now I'm not again. Tony just called... they're keeping him til 8pm... to do stuff that's not HIS job... GRRRRR I can't wait to leave this freakin stupid place!!!!!!

3 Comments:

At 11:42 PM, Blogger LoraLoo said...

Lazy mail carriers suck. :)

On a totally unrelated note, I thought of you on my way home from picking up Madison tonight. I was behind a car with a license plate that read: GOCACHNG

:)

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger *s* said...

that's awesome :)

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger JoyceB said...

Gotta say - I live in a house in the country and we have 1 step leading to our front door. I am home all day almost every day and the UPS guy still never comes up and knocks. He sits the packages on the step and takes off. Rain or shine.

I tell myself it's because he has guessed that I have a preschooler and thinks she may be napping. LOL!

Your Outsider Friend,
JoyceB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home