Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Humpday

Today feels like it's been a week long... and it's only 12:30... whew...

This morning I had to take Tony to work so that I could keep the car... (we still aren't able to drive the truck)... ugh... anywho.... the reason I needed the car was so that I could take poor Carlee to the doctors. Yesterday morning she woke up with a little bit of crust on her eyes. I didn't think anything of it, then later on they got a little pink, so I went ahead and made an appointment. This morning, they were completely covered! :( So, we went in at 8 am and the doctor said that she thought it was just a viral infection, not pink eye. But, she went ahead and gave me the drops, just in case it gets worse by tomorrow... but if it doesn't then I am not supposed to use the medicine... so... we leave there, and head home so that I can feed her and get her dressed for her Christmas pictures... Picked up a package at the Post Office.... then, drove to walmarts to buy some tights and shoes... they were all out of dressy shoes in size 3 (which is what I was pretty sure she needed.) So, I had to buy size 2 and smush her little feet in there... They fit, they're just a little tight because her feet are so fat. :) So, got her pics taken. I can't wait til we go pick them up, She did so good!!! yay! ***SiGh....*** and now we're finally home! whoa! that was a busy morning... and now I'm starving... lol....

happy humpday!

1 Comments:

At 12:36 AM, Blogger LoraLoo said...

I hope you post a picture, would love to see it. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home