Wednesday, November 09, 2005

rambling...

Clifford the Big Red Dog is on tv. Carlee's watching it from her jumperoo. I wonder if it's bad to let her watch tv already. oh well, it gives me a much needed break. She likes cartoons, and if I'm holding her, she'll watch my soaps with me. lol...

I'm listening to Death Cab for Cutie. I like em. My baby is growing too fast. Last night, my friend Loopy and I ate at Arby's and for the first time, Carlee sat in the highchair. :( I had my purse behind her to prop her up if she needed it, but she didn't even use it.

**well, she's in my lap now... guess she got tired of the jumperoo**

The other day, I was going through her small clothes to decide whether or not to get rid of them... (we aren't planning on having another anytime soon, and I'm a clutterer and I'm trying hard to get over it...) anyway... i pulled out one of her newborn onsies and her newborn scent overwhelmed me. I was suddenly filled with so many emotions, I started crying... Tony laughed at me, but then took it, smelled it, and got quiet. We just sat there and watched her for a little bit...

i don't think i'm going to get rid of them yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home