Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Tomorrow

Tony will come home. geez... this week has been stressfull. It's always hard to do anything when Tony's gone. I usually talk myself out of doing anything just because of how overwhelming it feels sometimes to get ready, get Carlee ready, get all the stuff I need to leave the house... sheesh! Even something that should be simple, such as going to grocery store for two things, is a hundred times harder!

I had to leave Carlee with a babysitter for the first time on Monday so that I could go to my cake decorating class. I really trust this friend though, otherwise I wouldn't even of gone to class. I wrote about how she fared in her blog, but I was more emotional than I thought I was going to be too. I was tearing up walking into the classroom lol... but she did good, and I'm so grateful that I have such a good friend here that would watch her, knowing that it was the first time being watched by anyone other than family. (and even then, she's only been watched by family once!) lol... :)

Yesterday, I actually got to go visit friends of mine that have been on vacation. K invited me over for dinner, and she and her family absolutely love Carlee, so I felt right at home taking her with me. It was nice to have dinner with them and talk with adults. lol...

Anywho... right now, I'm tired. I've been busy all day doing chores. Carlee's beem surprisingly good today. :) I can't wait for tony to get home! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home