Friday, September 30, 2005

Not enough time

gosh... i wish i had more time to write in this blog... when i do have time to blog, it's spent updating mostly carlee's or our geocaching blog... on monday, i start my cake decorating class. i'm excited. this will be the first thing i've done for myself since carlee was born. carlee recently learned how to squeal, and she usually only did it once it a while... well today, she's been doing it nonstop. lol... i'll update more once i start my class. yay!

1 Comments:

At 10:57 PM, Blogger LoraLoo said...

Sounds like a great class! I probably mentioned this before, but I've accepted there's really nothing crafty about me. You'll have to post some pictures of your work.

She found her voice! No more peace and quiet, but the happy sounds of a little girl. Not a bad trade, eh? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home