Tuesday, October 18, 2005

First... Last... Current

i got this from loraloo who got it from jas :) and now i'm doing it:

First Best Friend:
My first real best friend is Rise. I thought I had a best friend before her, but she ended up stabbing me in the back, so yeah, Rise. We met in junior high and we're still best friends. She helped me move over here to florida, driving 19 hours straight with me. she's the best, and i know we're going to keep being best friends forever. :)


First Car:
was a 1992 t-bird. red. i got it my sophomore year. it was nice, i liked it. the only thing i didn't like was that it was rear wheel drive, and it spun out on me a few times. scary... hmm... the driver side mirror was broken by a guy i worked with (on purpose) and he never fixed it. the windows were electric and quit working, so i could pull them down by hand if i locked myself out of my car... lol... which i did a few times.

First Kiss:
my very first kiss was when i was in the sixth grade. i was "going out" with my first "boyfriend" and we went to skate world the one time i convinced my mom to let me go, my sister had to go too. lol... anyway, it was only a quick peck. nothing too special.

First Makeout:
hmm... that would be my freshman year. like loraloo i was dating an older guy. i was 15, he was 17. it was the first time i got to spend a whole day with him, it's okay though, i married him. :)

First Big Trip:
hmm... i guess the very first trip i remember (and i only remember certain things) was when i went to ohio with my grandparents to visit my greatgrandparents. (i don't even remember how old i was) i remember coloring with my grandma, sharing ginger ale with my great grandpa, and talking with my greatgrandma and eating life savers with her.

First Flight:
i was 12 i think, and i got to fly to new york with a group of girls for a modeling/acting competition... looking back, i'm convinced it was a scam. we went to a boat party and on the way back to the hotel, the group i was with piled into a cab and left me, so i got lost... luckily i ran into another girl and her parents so they let me hang out with them... someone upstairs was looking out for me. we shoulda sued the agency haha.

First time skiing/snowboarding:
my sophomore year, we went to colorado for a band competition. i tried to learn how to snowboard, but i kept falling, and it was freezing, and frustrating, so i gave up. lol don't think i would ever try again either. ha.

First alcoholic drink:
i don't remember... hmm... my mom let us sip her wine coolers when we were 13ish(?) i think... don't remember...

First Ticket Violation:
**knock on wood** i have a perfect driving record! **knock on wood**

First job:
ugh. bagger at HEB grocery store. started a month after i turned 16. bagged groceries, pushed carts in the Texas heat... then after a year i got promoted to cashier. i stayed there for 3 years... 2.9 years too many. LoL

First date:
same day as first makeout (above)... we spent the day together, went to mission taco, played pool, hung out at his grandpa's house, we watched edward scissorhands, that was the first movie we ever watched together, and ate mcdonald's. :)

Last car ride:
ugh, went to the post office today after tony got home, so that i didn't have to take the baby. fought traffic all the way there and all the way back. living so close to base sucks when it comes to traffic. got tailgated, cut off, and waited through 6 lights before i finally was able to take the turn down our street.

Last kiss:
lol... just a few minutes ago, i kept kissing tony to wake him up from his nap... he got mad LoL

Last time you cried:
uh... to tell the truth, it was a few weeks ago, when i thought about having to tell my mom about moving to italy.

Last movie watched:
Kill Bill Volume 2 on sunday. i had wanted to watch it earlier that day, and in the afternoon, tony put it in, which surprised me because he doesn't like it.

Last food you ate:
two slices of leftover pizza (ham and pineapple) with ranch dressing spread over the top of it, and a cupcake... so not healthy :

Last Love:
hmm... before my one and only? i guess it would be my daisy dog. is that pathetic?

Last Temptation:
those stupid cupcakes i made for class, sitting in the oven so the cats don't get to them. i gave in today.... twice.

Last Item bought:
i bought some stuff on ebay from this lady that sells victoria secret stuff for really cheap, and it's genuine... i don't know how people get the extra stuff that doesn't sell from companies.... you can make a lot of profit that way. sheesh.

Last Annoyance:
the traffic coming home from post office.

Last time wanting to die:
uhhh never. ???

Last concert:
well tony's been to some recently, but not me. :( my last was OzzFest 2003. geez... i'm such a party-er... not **it would of been soad but they didn't give tony the day off **

Last phone call:
hmm completed would be to my grandma.... we talked today... later, i called tony to see when he'd be home, but he didn't answer. call screening babe? lol...

Last friend added to your blog:
it's about to be stress. welcome to the addiction. yay :)

Current best friend:
my very very very best friend? that would be tony. how could it not be? he's the last person i see before i go to sleep, the first i see when i wake up, the one i still share secrets with, the one who is going through this foreign yet exciting journey of parenthood with me... he makes me laugh, feel loved, accepted, and supports me... yeah, he's it.

Current Car:
2004 Saturn Vue. i love it. we missed it so much when it was having work done, and they gave us a tiny little cavalier to drive... ugh, i banged my head on the edge of the door twice. grrr stupid little car.

Current Love:
my hubby and our little one. they are the light of my every day. :D i'm so thankful for them

Current activity:
uhhh... i'm blogging. duh... haha besides that... selling extra shtuff on ebay

Current annoyance:
i have a rumbly in my tumbly.... i'm hungry, and tony's napping.....

Current mood:
entertained....
by carlee who is sitting beside me watching pbs and making funny faces and weird noises....




1 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Blogger LoraLoo said...

I am just tickled that you married your first date. :) Things like that just don't happen anymore, I love happy endings.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home