Monday, March 13, 2006

7th Heaven rerun...

is what I'm watching... but I'm really waiting for that show New Adventures of Old Christine... I never liked her on Seinfield, never really liked that show perioud, but this show looks hilarious. Carlee is already asleep, amazingly since about a half hour ago... which would of been nice if Tony was here... but he's underway :( Tomorrow, Carlee has a DR appointment, and I have to go by PSD on Tony's orders to turn in my passport paperwork... I'm hoping it goes through in time so that Carlee and I can leave with him, if it doesn't we'll be moving over there two weeks plus after him...

show started. it's funny so far... i was going to write more tonight... but eh... w/e. i think i'll zone out and watch tv... chat on aim... miss the hubby.... yell at the cats... and go to bed. :)

1 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Blogger LoraLoo said...

I never really got into Seinfeld, but Old Christine was hilarious!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home